Bec’s Business Services offers a range of business services from Management Accounting and Business Analyst work through to software installation, training and support.
Software Installation, training & support
Choosing the right system for your business can be difficult with all the options available.
We can help you make the right choice for your accounting, payroll and business requirements and then assist with the installation and training of your staff to ensure you get the best out of the systems you have.
Rebecca is a qualified Accountant with 25+ years experience across many industries from large corporates to sole trader businesses, providing management planning and decision making information and overseeing the day-to-day financial processing required in all companies. She can assist you with:
- Preparing financial statements
- Preparing budgets, cashflow and variance analysis reports
- Ensuring spending is kept in line with the budgets
- Implementing corporate governance procedures, risk management and internal controls
- Interpreting and communicating financial data to non-financial staff
- Offering professional judgement on financial matters and advising on ways of improving business performance
Business Analyst work
Rebecca has worked with many organisations in the role of Business Analyst to improve their business processes & process change. She can assist your business in the following areas:
- Assisting with the business case for improvements
- Planning and monitoring projects
- Eliciting requirements
- Requirements organisation
- Translating and simplifying requirements
- Requirements management and communication
- Requirements analysis